I don't think I would have normally agreed to a sleep over at such a young age. But I know both of her little friends parents and we live within a stones throw of both of their homes.
They made pizzas
and drank pink cordial (very grown up in a grown up style flute)
Enjoyed Banana Splits with homemade strawberry and chocolate syrup (more on that at a later stage)
They wore matching PJ's to bed made from a Holly Hobby Sheet set that I picked up many years ago on an op shop hunt.
They all past out after the necessary jump on the beds and a movie.
Pancakes were the order for breakfast, they ate them as quickly as I made them.
I believe that it is the little things and I'm certain that these three girls will remember there first sleep over for years to come. Keeping it simple meant it was alot less stressful for this Mum too and even the little man enjoyed his night. She did not have a cake last night as had also celebrated her birthday before school broke up for the term with these same little friends, but I will share those tomorrow as they are very special.




It sounds like a perfect night for a little girl. How gorgeous is she!! Love the matching PJ's and the cheeky brother!
ReplyDeleteGirls look totally adorable! Looks like they had a fantastic time. :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like a perfect party Kylie and I love that all the guests left with special Pjs, I've been wanting to do that for my girls one day.
ReplyDelete