The kids were so excited (and so was I just quietly) They knocked, rang door bells, said trick or treat ever so politely and thanked. It made this Mum very proud. Amelia has already started making plans for 2013 Halloween.
The trick or treating ended with a little after celebration at our local community centre. The Americans had spent a week decorating and organising games. We all took a plate to share, it is times like this that I really love the little community that we live in.
I received this note from a lovely friend (one of the Americans on base)
It really did give me a goosebumpy, lovely feeling. (and maybe a tear)
So that has consumed my creative space this week. There was pumpkin carving. Turning a little girl into Elphaba (the only 7 year old I know that knows the name and story line behind this delightful green witch) a black cape for said witch and bat wings for Batman Baden.
So what have you been up to this week?
Did you go trick or treating?
* Amelia's skirt is from the lovely Gilly at Silly Gilly and think that it made for a perfect witches skirt.








No comments:
Post a Comment