Saturday, April 2, 2011

SIT Part 3...

Saturday morning saw some of us wake bright and early (earlier for this QLDer in the bunch who should have still been having some shut eye) A brisk early morning walk through the Botenical Gardens and a quick photo opportunity of the Harbour.

Heading back we stopped off to catch the news of the hour and saw Sunrise being taped. We even managed a wave from them.

Back to change and it was off to the Menzies for a day of chatting, catching up, meeting, shopping, ahhing and putting faces and voices to blogs.Oh and eating.

Some managed to even SIT.  SIT stands for Sew It Together.  I took way too much to work on, but managed to finish a gift for a little girl that will be in the post to her soon - Lucky her Mumma loves me:)


I will leave you with a picture of Jennie and I.  Was great to catch up with friends that I had not seen for a while as well as those complete strangers.  Jennie has a post full of beanies that I knitted for her for a very special cause close to all womens chests.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely thing to do, knitting all those beanies. You are such a sweet, kind and thoughtful person xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for us, didn't we all have a ball, love you, so generous, love Posie (Jennie)

    ReplyDelete