Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter...

Happy Easter to all.

Hope that the hopping friend visited you today and left some eggs along the way.  The Easter Bilby stops by here (It is a husband thing, he grew up on a farm and the rabbit was always seen as a pest and he likes the idea of the Bilby)

Amelia drew an Easter Bilby at School (when everyone else was drawing his cousin the Easter Bunny)

I love him and love that even in a room with 20 other friends she has the confidence to be herself.

We enjoyed a day with family, church and finished off with a wonderful roast pork dinner and a glass of wine.

I am off to bed and waking early to attend dawn parade with my husband.  I will have a gunfire breakfast for you shall I?  Then it will be home to get the kids and head in to see the ANZAC Day march (am I crazy heading into the city with two children in the hope that they catch a side view of their father as he marches past (and for your information, one man in uniform looks the same as another - all have short hair and are wearing their hats, I have no hope of finding him) And then off to South Bank to meet up with a wonderful friend (who is apparently going to attempt to sweet talk my husband into moving back to Canberra (he would go tomorrow - just have to work on the powers that be!)
 I love that these baskets are now into there fourth year of use:)
 



He Lives
Happy Easter! Allelujah!
Jesus Christ, He lives!
Serve Him to receive salvation;
Eternal life he gives!
By Joanna Fuchs

2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter! Glad to hear you and your family had a nice time away. We are off to dawn service this morning. Lest we forget!

    ReplyDelete
  2. canberra, wow! i bet you don't miss the winters though?!! i could pick your crafty brain! am lacking inspiration and a can-do attitude after my only sewing buddy packed up and moved to Darwin!

    ReplyDelete