Don't worry I am not about to bore you to tears with more photos of Kate and Will.
I thought that I would share a few photos of what I came across yesterday while having a late breakfast with a friend after school drop off.
We popped into Paddington Antique Centre and was as though we stepped into a Royal Celebration of a time gone by.
Where it all started, this could so easily have been another families story and not Elizabeth, Charles or William's at all.
I wonder how many of these we will find in 30 years with Kate and Will stuck in Dianna's place.
Martel will be all over this by Christmas (truth be known the are sitting waiting for the dress to be revealed)
and what do you think. Would they talk to me if I turned up to the reception wearing this number?
Sorry about the quality of the photo's - they were taken quickly on my phone. Are you going to sit and watch the Wedding? I will tape it and let Amelia watch Kate walk down the ailse in the morning. She is a little excited that someone is becoming a Princess tonight.
I wasn't going to watch it but there was nothing else on tv. Her dress was lovely!
ReplyDeleteI did watch it. And loved bits. And freaked out at how much Prince William looks so much like Phillip and Diana - and both at the same time.
ReplyDeleteI completely loved the wedding, my children were really into it also, yay!! Love Posie
ReplyDelete