I promise that this is the last post.
I thought that I would show you what we came home with from the Saturday SIT Session. Oh my is all that I can say.
A huge thanks to all of the sponsers - WOW - what a wonderful bounty of things that came home with me.
First up the fabric
* a fat quater from Corrie AKA Retromummy
* two packs of scraps from Hawthorne Threads, two yards in total
* a sample pack of fabric from Saffron Craig
* a covered fabric badge from Jennie AKA Posie
* a key fob kit from Earth Girl Fabrics
* a little boy panel from Jodie of Ric Rac
A pile of patterns. We all got something a little different, I came away with
* Jayne’s Love quilt pattern from Clare’s Place
* Hello Birdie Pillow pattern from The Red Thread
* Quilt pattern from Chasing Cottons
* Pencil Roll pattern from Pink Chalk Fabrics
* Bunny pattern made especially for SIT from Clare’s Craftroom
All packed into a Corn bag from Innergreen
During the festivities there was also a give away. I was lucky to be picked out second and managed to score a fantastic dress by Anna of Polly Pratt and a boys pants pattern from Craftymamas
I also took part in the Swap - Organised by Cass. I will come back and link to who was in my team.
I will leave you with a photo of the dress on. To say that I love it is an understatement and Tim says that it is elegant, simple and stylish - So it has won his vote too.
I promise that this is the last of the SIT posts. Stay tuned for the announcement for next years - rumour has it that it will be in the Nations Capital. I enjoyed my weekend and would love to one day may it to a retreat. Maybe I should organise one on the Sunshine Coast before we pack our house into boxes at the end of the year.
Wow, look at all those lovely things, especially your dress - it is just gorgeous, lucky you!
ReplyDelete