Monday, April 11, 2011

Dancing...

Miss Amelia danced up a storm in her new little black and white number.

A mens shirt that I picked up for $2 at the opshop. Was turned into a dress fit for a 5 year old at the 11th hour.

Not having a lot in her wardrobe that fit the 'black and white' theme.  I drew on the shirt to dress tutorial over at Made.  I winged it though (the pattern is for a 2-3 year old) I used a basic outline of a dress and added a frilly sleeve.  Black binding around the next and she was ready to dance the night away in sparkly black shoes.

She had a great time.  I stood there watching her, amazed at how much she has grown and developed in the first 12 weeks of school.

Here is a photo of Amelia and her teacher.  She is fantastic and really loves her job and her Preppies.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like great fun, and a great refashion too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I'm super-impressed by your re-fashioning skills!

    ReplyDelete