I volunteered to cook with Amelia's class yesterday.
Crazy, maybe, but I had fun and enjoyed it and it reminded me of why I loved my job before I had the kids.
20 eager and interested children watched as we turned chocolate, noodles and MnM's into little nests.
If you would like to try this at home (that is if you have not had enough chocolate yet!) you will need
200g of cooking chocolate (we used the buttons)
1 packet of fried egg noodles (from the Asian isle of the supermarket
a few MnM's for each (you could also use the candy coated chocolate if you can find them)
Melt chocolate in the microwave or stove top. Mix in and noodles. Spoon onto greaseproof paper and decorate with MnM's. Refrigerate and enjoy.
Also found on the back of the fried egg noddles packet - they call them Chocolate Spiders and also add peanut butter (which I left out due to allergies in the class)
Linking up with Creative Collectives Easter Happenings
Yum, these look delicious!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great activity!
ReplyDelete