How was your week? I managed to get a few things on my list done. Everything but the creme eggs.
this week... I am knitting to a deadline - although I am being disruppted by a little boy who just wants cuddles.
this week... I really want to get into GoMa, by all reports it is amazing and is only open until the 25th of April.
this week... I need to sit down and write out a menu for our camp trip and get to the store and buy it all and then pack the camper for our mini trip away over the week in the lead up to Easter. We are trying out the Thermo Cooker tonight - thought that I had better try it out before we head away for the week.
this week... I need to work out how the easter bunny will keep the eggs from melting while camping.
Camping yay. I'm interested to hear how your themo cooker goes for your trip. I don't think I will have any problems with melting eggs on our easter trip possibly the opposite in the Vic high country.
ReplyDeleteHow was the Thermo Cooker? We have been enjoying the great outdoors too, but only day trips.
ReplyDelete