Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Creative Space...

I finished the beanie that I was telling you about earlier in the week.

Finished just in time for my cousin.  She starts her Chemo today, the long road and journey to recovery.

For more creative people around the globe - grab yourself a cuppa and a few hours and stop by Kootoyoo.

Thanks for your thoughts the other day - as you can imagine my mind is else where at the moment - but crafting has helped. I would like to knit her a shawl as well.  Sort of like a hug because I live too far away to give her one when she needs it.

Close ups of the head reviel that I should get myself off to have an eyebrow wax, adding it to the 'to do' list

8 comments:

  1. Good luck to your cousin, I'm sure she'll love this & appreciate that it was made with love & care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful beanie and so lovely of you to make it for your cousin. Wishing her all the best....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect and such a lovely idea with the shawl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure she'll make good use of it, wouldn't a shawl be special too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is lovely. I wish your cousin and your family strength and best wish for the coming time ahead. SO hard xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet, lovely thing for you to do - I'm sure it will be very cherished, as would a shawl 'hug'. It's a beautiful beanie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll keep you and your cousin in my thoughts. The shawl/hug sounds like a great idea. I too love the beanie, very stylish too. Well done

    ReplyDelete