this week there has been crochet,
For those that are worried that I have given up pointy sticks. (husband is now calling me a crocheter and is quietly worried that he will not get a knitted beanie as promised) Knitting has also been happening.
Come back tomorrow and check out what I finished for Me this week.
Thanks to Kristy for another fun week.
That is one gorgeous looking pile of crochet goodies. I wonder if it would be as easy for me to swap to knitting for a while as it has been for you the other way.
ReplyDeleteGotta love the speedyness of crochet...Hubby wants a knitted hat from me too. And I keep putting other projects before his..Shame on me! Your stuff looks very cool.
ReplyDeleteYou truly are a marvel! I bet you not only decipher my crazy pattern but knit up one up as well this weekend. Love those colours :)
ReplyDeletelooking great, love the colours
ReplyDeleteIt all looks so pretty and so much of it , go girl !
ReplyDeleteyou are very talented:: i love to see crochet.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like a very productive space! I love the speedy nature of crochet :-)
ReplyDeleteWow...your crochet is pretty impressive! Looking forward to the unveiling of your "you" project!
ReplyDeleteYou have been very busy. Lots of lovely things. Love the photos. I have heard great things about the Bendigo Woollen Mills - must be a fun package to receive. Lou.
ReplyDeleteI made my first Granny Square the other day but think I will mostly stick to knitting, for now!!
ReplyDeleteYou are sooo fast Kylie - lovely work and gorgeous colours!
ReplyDeleteI love those packages with the little sheep! Love what you are making and the beautiful colours
ReplyDeleteMe again Kylie...I forgot to give you the link for that skirt pattern. It is a free download and fairly easy to make - just a bit tedious with the many pattern pieces.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your lovely comment. Let me know when you make one up!
http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/kasia
xxoo Cherri
Wow, you sure have done a lot of crochet! Good on you!
ReplyDeleteAdoring the colours of your yarn. Super sweet.
ReplyDelete