Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Two Pointy Sitcks

Have been busy around here - I worked out that I have knitted 630grams for April.  Mad really.

There will be warm heads all over the World.

These two are on there way to Canberra via Jennie for the http://www.calvary-act.com.au/foundation-volunteers.html Cancer Shop.


This one was a request from my brother "Sis, can you knit me a beanie to take over to Germany"  About three days before he flew out.  What are sisters for.


And this one is in the post to Karen

4 comments:

  1. Great Beanies, and great blog makeover too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a good sister, I love the hats but especially the gorgeous spiral one!! I like the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that's a lot of yarn! They are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have just reminded me that my kids need beanies. Are you interested in knitting to sell? I am looking at probably the same patterns as the ones you knitted for me last time.

    ReplyDelete