Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Eden's Adam

The cluckiness is continuing with more little knits this week.

Fresh off the needles is an Eden's Adam.  Yet another pattern from the talented Georgie (you may know her as Tikki)

A little singlet worked seamlessly and top-down. This one is was knitted up in some Debbie Bliss Ecobaby (5ply) and is so soft and perfect for a newborns soft skin. This will be off to the new babe in the next few days (as soon as I have knitted a pair of booties with some left over yarn.

7 comments:

  1. Love your knitting gorgeous, OMG, i still haven't sent you the needles, so tardy, will do, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that is just soooooo cute! It's making me all clucky with it's tiny cuteness!

    I really love the little bit of lace at the bottom, it's a very pretty touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how sweet is this!! so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great. I love her designs, can't wait to try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kylie, your knitting is beautiful, what a lucky bub! Enjoy the rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete