Friday, May 14, 2010

A Market Swap

Do you recall these?  Well they have arrived in their new home.  Go check them out and just in time too because it is turning cold.

And in return this arrived in the mail.

A little Waldorf inspired doll made by Kelly.  Isn't she the cutest with ties in her hair and a knitted hair band. 

The most beautiful eyes.


She has her own little friend and comes complete with stripy leg warmers (move over Flashdance)


She has made herself at home and if she is missing can be found smelling the flowers having a rest or attempting to fit into the doll house.


Now, to decided if I give her to Amelia or keep her for myself.  I am already dreaming of what else I could knit for her.  Her name?  I have no idea - Kelly - did you have one for her - if not suggest away.

If you would like your own Waldorf inspired doll or maybe lil mim! Kelly has a store on Etsy

Hoping that everyone has a great weekend.  I am off to a colourwork workshop in at Tangled Yarns.  I cant wait.

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful doll! And lucky you going to the workshop. Look forward to hearing about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i remember Kelly posting you as the winner, awesome, congratulations!! She's beautiful, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, nice to see Kylie! No - I stopped naming my dolls ages ago, too many!
    That workshop sounds like fun, hope you have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous:) Hope you have a fantastic weekend and looking forward to seeing what you create in your colour workshop. Since you are getting into crochet check out the book Crochet Adorned from the library for some crocheting ideas. Susan

    ReplyDelete