Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Creative Space...

hooking again.

As part of a huge Guerrilla Knitting Bomb to descend on Brisbane soon. 

For more information on it go here.
We are also on the search for people to help set up.  You do not need to be able to knit to be part of it!
And to join in the fun head once again to Kootoyoo

8 comments:

  1. You are a machine girl! Looks great though. Going to have to put off our get together til next week...still in "SnottiesVille" here. Would hate to spread it on. Hope all is well with you and your brood :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Love guerrilla knitting ... don't see much over here.
    I'm no good for the cause - I can't knit ;(
    ...yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this where people put knitting in strange places like on trees & sign posts, love it!! Count me in next year, you knit, i'll drive the getaway craftmobile. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous - I don't think I have seen much of it here in Brisbane! Nice to come by your blog and "meet" you, it is always great to come across other Brisbane bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, I just moved from Brissy. You know i'd be there but sorry I can't help. Hope it's a blast. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! How exciting. I have to set up something like that here. PLEASE take lots of pics for us when its done. Love that pic too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how cool - can't wait to see where the bomb goes off!

    ReplyDelete