looks a little like this.
This week I have spent way to many hours on the phone. Hours that I will not get back.
All because some lovely soul thought that they would go for a taxi, grab themselves something to eat and go for a ride on a train in Egypt. Lets hope that they put my money to good use at least and saw the pyramids!
So while on the phone, I have had time to crochet, clean out the fridge and dream of my next big project. I would love to do the kids a blanket each. It is turning cool here and blankets are being dragged into the lounge room for slumber parties.
For many more creative spots all over the world make sure you head over and find them at Kootoyoo.
Hope you get the card sorted quickly, what a bugger!
ReplyDeleteThe blankets sound like a great idea :)
Oh no, that's awful. People can be horrid.
ReplyDeleteLovely crochet!!! Beautiful colours too.
I do things on the phone when I am talking to my mum for two hours at a time: I knit. She doesn't know!!!!
Oh no! I hope you get it sorted out really soon.
ReplyDeletesounds like fun, not! don't you love how quickly they take your money but then it takes weeks to recover it. grrr. hope it gets sorted out quickly for you.
ReplyDeletePoor you!! Hope it is all sorted now! Hope you are all on the mend too :) Love the sound of your big project. No doubt you'll have both blankets finished before I need to block my jumper!! Will definately catch up soon :)
ReplyDeleteOh no, they went all the way to Egypt, bummer, we have blog proof it wasn't you!! I've been on the phone wayyyy too much too, something about my WIRELESS connection - well not being wireless for starters!! Love Posie
ReplyDeleteOh Kylie we have the same phone but let's hope I don't have the same dramas as you, I do have my children take over the loungeroom whenever I leave and they are teenages, so watch out!!!
ReplyDeleteOi!! Hope it's all smoothed out now. Blankets are a great idea. You can make them as easy or difficult as you like too. Me, I'd go to pieces of fabric and some thread and voila! xo m.
ReplyDeleteHow infuriating!! At least your crafty nature meant that the time didn't feel completely lost! I hope it's all sorted out already, or at least very soon.
ReplyDelete