Tuesday, June 1, 2010

In the dark of the night...

yarn turned up throughout the city.



I was one of a team that wound and wound and wound yarn around the balls outside the City Library and Casino.  What fun and lets just say there are some interesting characters that come out after the sun goes to bed!

25 installation points for knitty/crochet goodness throughout the city of Brisbane.

Keep your eyes open.

5 comments:

  1. I just saw a thing about this on the news. Even Corey was like "wow how cool is that" and he is not a knitter. I was telling him about how people do guerilla knitting and cover street poles and stuff in knitting. We may just have to do that to one of our street signs. It would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing, fabulous, i love it!! Count me in with your crew next year in Brisbane, i just love it all, so much FUN!! Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! That looks like some crafty fun. Love those massive needles! xo m.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow it looks great, but boy that looks like a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete