Baden's beanie from last year (I can't believe I did no blog it)
I dyed the yarn myself. Base colours were Bendigo Luxury Cream and Stone 10ply with Landscape dyes. What fun to see how they turned out.
Once on the needles it did not take me long. I blame fairisle for that and the late nights that I pulled while doing this beanie - 'just one more row - another repeat' and before I knew it, it was on a had for a model shot.
There will be another of these on the needles soon. Tim has asked for another to be made to give to a friend (who he is hitting the cold stuff with) but with the colours mixed around a little (The reason being so he can decide which one he likes the best- MEN!)

Love the beanies. You are very clever dying the yarn! My hubby wanted me to knit him a beanie -as I seem to make them for everyone else! He gave up and bought one! Ooops!:-) faeryfay.
ReplyDeleteOMG kylie you are awesome.... not only am I totally crushing on your perfect colourwork but those hand dyed colours are inspirational. You totally rocked it outta the park babe!!
ReplyDeleteLovely!! The hat looks really great adn cool dying job.
ReplyDeleteVery Bear Grylls, love a good Sherpa beanie. My husband looks like an assassin in a beanie, but my boy super cute in his sherpa one (from SportsGirl, but he calls it SportsBoy as he has a few of their accessories). Love Posie
ReplyDeleteThat is gorgeous! I love how it turned out. Can't wait to see it the other way!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm the one who made that ladybug pattern. You can find my blog at www.crocheteveryday.blogspot.com (then again, I think the pattern is listed there, so you probably know that already) :)
I'm loving your blog tho, and just added you to my reader!