Life has been busy - does life just get in the way of living for you sometimes too? I have no idea where the last two weeks have disappeared to. So for those that have been wondering, there has been knitting happening and the hook has been hung up for a little while.
On the needles at the moment is an Olearia. The latest pattern from the brains and needles of Georgie (aka Tikki) and what a lovely little knit. This is moving full steam ahead at the moment and the needles have been smoking as I have to have it finished, blocked, dry and wrapped before 6.30am Sunday morning (so it can get a free ride back with Mum and Dad) in time for the 1st birthday of my niece.
I am not sure I will have enough time to play. But I purchased some sculpty and would like to have a play at making some buttons. May not happen for this jumper - maybe another.
In other news, I have had Mum and Dad down for the week. It has been nice although it would have been nicer if we had not have come down with the wonderful common cold that is shared around at this time of the year. Hope that everyone is staying well and warm.
For more creative spots all over the world make sure you stop by and check out the ever growing list at Kootoyoo.
Get well soon, i'm feeling much better, i know, only one day wonder sore throat, no rest of me!! Love Posie
ReplyDeleteLove the colour that is going to be one gorgeous jumper. I love that pattern it is one of my favourites for little girls :) Susan
ReplyDeleteYep, life constantly gets in the way!! I'd love to see how those buttons turn out, it's something else I'd like to try.
ReplyDeleteLove the Olearia, it is the next pattern I will buy I think as it is just so cute!
ReplyDeleteLet me know how you get on with the buttons, I have been watching them pop up over Ravelry and would love to have a go. Phezzit has some great ones in her projects and on her blog.
Love the colour of your yarn. ANd hope you feel better soon. x
ReplyDelete