Friday, June 4, 2010

Something for me...

With all of the excitment around here, I keep forgetting to share this with you all.



It is a neck cowl and my finished knitted item from my Colourwork course a few weeks back.

It is lovely and warm and is calling to be taken on a winter holiday:)  I can dream - missing the snow fields and cold winter already.

4 comments:

  1. ohh that's pretty - well done! It must have been tedious - stitching with different colours here and there - but it looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! My knitting eenvy continues with this post. Also congrats on your recent win :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is gorgeous! And looks so lovely with that yummy pink coat! You are so, so, so clever!!! Can't even begin to imagine how one does that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice cowl. I really like your colour choices.
    Is in Winter downunder?

    ReplyDelete