Work in Progress Wednesday!
Topsey Turvey Doll is finished - I am really happy with how it turned out. It seemed to take me forever - maybe I should have started off my first knit doll making experience with something like this! She is Little Red Riding Hood at one end and Old Mother Hubbard (or maybe the Grandmother) at the other. She is complete with a bunch of flowers. Tim said that I could have saved a mint on wedding flowers and made my own bouquet out of these!


My other Work In Progress at the moment is this.

Yes Amelia is going to be a big sister! All is going well (except for the horrible morning sickness that I am still experiencing) and this would explain the lack of crafting and sewing getting done at the moment! I am almost 13 weeks so due February 2nd 2008!
Oh my goodness - that is FANTASTIC news Kylie! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you, DH and Amelia, Kylie!! That's great news. Seems to be a bit of a baby boom among the EB sewing group.
ReplyDeleteThe topsy turvey doll is gorgeous - you've done a great job.
Here's hoping the MS eases soon.
Congratulations Kylie! That's really wonderful news. Hope the morning sickness goes soon.
ReplyDeleteLove the topsy turvy doll too, they are so cute!
awww congratulations Kylie!!!! Wishing you a very happy and healthy ( and m/s free) remainder of your pregnancy. :) I am sure you will be back crafting away and whipping up things for the new bub in no time!
ReplyDeleteThe topsy turvy doll is gorgeous too , well done!
Congratulations Darling! What a beautiful WIP - the best kind.... Cant wait for more updates. And I love the doll - you are very clever.
ReplyDeleteI love the way you have announced this, and congratulations again.
ReplyDeleteAnd the doll is lovely too well done
Congratulations! On both WIP, and FO :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Kylie and the doll looks great
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Kylie, that is fantastic news!!! Looks like you will have to make another one of those adorable topsey turvey dolls ;)
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! better get some knitting done....and you cheeky devil for keeping that a secret...I don't know how you did it but thats wonderful news....I can't wait to start again
ReplyDeleteCorrie:)
Congrats Kylie. That is wonderful news. :-) Love your doll.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That's lovely news. ~Carolyn
ReplyDeleteIt's a baby! Congratulations. Well that's one 'project' you can scrub off your to-do list! Love that you put the craft project first - ya big tease!
ReplyDeleteawesome doll... well done... and COONGRATS on the baby...
ReplyDeleteluv Abby
Hi Kylie,
ReplyDeleteI love the doll!!! You're just too clever. The link to the tea party treats pattern is great. I'm definately putting a set of those on my must do project list.
How lucky are you to be blessed with the gift of conceiving another child!!! Congratulations.
Jodie
Congratulations Kylie how wonderful! Hope your morning sickness passes soon. Love the dolls!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Kylie!! Wonderful news and a great announcement. Hope the rest of your pregnancy is healthy and uneventful.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, this is lovely news!
ReplyDeletexx
Congratulations!!! That is wonderful news :)
ReplyDelete