Tuesday, July 10, 2007

RUGZ 4 KIDZ - has arrived in Victoria


I am taking part in a Rugz4Kidz blanket knit. The blanket is being sent from knitter to knitter around Australia, where we each knit a 7cm length! It is then sent on to the next on the list. By this time next year it will be a loved treasure for a little girl (after being donated to a charity)

Keep an eye on its growth here. Off to chose some wool, it seems to be becoming a very pink and purple blanket. Thanks also to Leonie for the block of chocolate she added in for me to enjoy while I knit my 7cm's.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kylie, I stumbled upon your blog via Ingrid (LottieLulu). I love this knitted blanket project and will be watching it till the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic project kylie... thanx for the great link as always...
    luv Abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kylie-I'm not blogless (although just lately I may as well be for the amount of posting that I've been doing). Glad you like the choccy!

    ReplyDelete