Friday, July 13, 2007

We Are Moving Again!

Ok - it is official! We are packing our bags and moving again. It only feels like I have just unpacked and we get a posting order to move again. At the end of the year we are off to Wagga Wagga.

Can you believe it - I will have to tell the sewing machine that we are moving again. The reason it has been out of action is it freaked out with moving from hot to cold - silly thing - I never thought that I had to preworn in as well!

11 comments:

  1. WOW Kylie again! Do you like moving around, meeting new people? I often wonder waht it would be like as I live in the same suburb I grew up in - very borning here! I did move to Mackay for 3 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - there's nothing like a bit of change in your life :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so soon? I hope your machines like the new house better than the other one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kylie you do get around LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wagga Wagga, thats where Ingrid K is! You'll have an instant sewing buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Wagga!!! I lived in the Riverina for about 3 years and my mum still lives in Coota, 80km from Wagga. I frequent the shops over there all of the time. The sewing shops at Wagga are great. Good luck with the move. You never know, our paths might cross one day....

    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  7. wagga is a great place you will really enjoy it there.... happy moving...
    luv Abby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm I know that moving feeling well...I have lived in about 18 houses and went to 7 schools in my 25 years. It's just so fun hey!
    Hmm and do I spy a topsy turvey doll in the back of that case? She looks great!
    Good Luck with the moving!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Kylie, it seems like just yesterday that you came to Vic. Hope the move will be smooth sailing for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bet Ingrid is thrilled! Wagga is such a nice town. We'll be moving at the same time! You've reminded me, I must update my blog to let the family know too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I lived there for a few years too! I am sure you will enjoy it but it can get cold there too!

    ReplyDelete