Friday, July 27, 2007

FlashBack Fridays!

Well here we are back at Friday again. I thought that since last week featured Mum that this week it would be Dad's turn. And that was a challenge in itself. Dad must have been behind the camera most of the time (So I will have to remember to hand the camera to Tim more so there are more photos of Amelia and I - as I seem to be the one behind the camera here.)

The first one is outside the house and the second would be Christmas I would say. Not the best photos of Dad. Looking back on the photos the little pink doll is very similar to one that Amelia now has - which she actually received as a Christmas gift as well!

Enjoy - off to check out everyone else's Flashbacks and will update with who is doing flashback Fridays next week!

6 comments:

  1. Three cheers for FNQ girls and lolly store inspired dance spectaculars!

    I Looove the Holly Hobby doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww Kylie! Great shots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this first shot of you with your Dad. Funny, I have the same difficulty with photos of my mum... she was (still is) always behind the camera, so is noticeably missing from many important photographic events, as well as the everyday shots. I think I now often suffer the same fate :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the giant Holly Hobbie Doll. She is bigger than you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How precious these photos are! I had a big rag doll named Amy when I was little - loved her to bits - literally!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh.. Holly Hobbie is my Homegirl! supercute!

    xx pip

    ReplyDelete