Flashback Fridays
Pip over at Meet me at Mikes
(who got the idea from Angela at Three Buttons)
The rules are - you have to post a photo every Friday pre 1985 - this could be a challenge as I was 7 in 1985!, but I have a few here. Oh and you have to be in it!
I thought that I would start at the very beginning...

Mum and I (oh mum, Love that all in one! Did you know that you would be the hight of fashion now?)

Three Generations - Mum (Joanne) holding me and Grandma (Gloria)
Oh, I love your photos! I am also in for Flashback Friday.
ReplyDeleteLove the one of the three generations in particular... this is just wonderful. I also love your mum's glasses frame in this photo too!
Looking forward to next Friday!
xx
Kylie some lovely pics there
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea Kylie!!! I followed your links back to Three Buttons Blog and I'm in.
ReplyDeleteJodie
Forget the photos Kylie, find those dresses your mother & Grandmother are in!! The fabrics are gorgeous!! Can't you imagine some sweet little bloomers & pillows for Amelia in those red & white prints?? Enjoy your travels to Bendigo. I can't do Flash Back Fridays, as the youngest child in the late 70's, my parents never got around to taking my photo. Yes, it's a sad tale. Same goes for my husband, also the last born in his family. As for our 4 children, we have a veritable digital library of photos from birth to tooth fairies to Disneyland. Backed up, the works!! Love Posie
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy to see you on Flashback Friday. Great family snaps! Was that your family's get around yellow panel van? Nice :)
ReplyDeleteLovely photos - especially the 3 gens. Have a great time at Bendigo (I'm so jealous...)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool idea!!! I've just dobbed myself in! I'll post one next Friday though as I have already done a post today. Love that shot of the 3 generations! Just beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThanks for all of the comments girls. The lovely yellow panel van was actually my Uncles. He had it for years (and bound to be a story or two in there) Dad did have one when he first met Mum - think it was green!
ReplyDeletePosie - you would have a field day at my Grandmothers place. She has a room full of goodies that I am dying to get into! I have already managed to get some great retro prints off of her that will be made into summer dresses for Amelia - But you are right - where or where are those dresses!
Aren't these fabulous - I look forward to seeing what you dig out next Friday.
ReplyDeleteI definitely see Amelia in the facial features of the second pic of you Kylie.
LOL - I am a wee bit older than you Kylie - I had one of those all in one 'jumpsuits' in a charming khaki which I used to wear with my brown vinyl boots - I kid you not. Unfortunately no photos!
ReplyDeleteI stumbled across you from Brazen's site and hers from Essential Baby.
Cheers, Lilywashere
Hello Kylie, I get so lost in cyberspace. Thanks for your comment on my blog, it helped me to find you. I love the groovy get-ups on the ladies. I think flashback fridays may also become a forum for the discussion of retro fashion! Looking forward to the next installment.
ReplyDeleteJust a little Flashback Friday reminder for this week! Hurrah!
ReplyDelete