Wednesday, October 10, 2012

In the Garden #9


I thought that I would share with you my little herb garden.  Some of you may remember the herb garden  I built when we moved in.




I collected all the odd bricks, broken pots and rocks that I could find and went to work.  I am so pleased how it turned out and pleased to report that most of my herbs survived the winter and the frost.

The only herbs that lost were the lemon grass, chilli and basil. (but then they are all warmth loving herbs and plants)  I'm thrilled that the strawberries are already flowering. The thyme has also gone to flower and is bringing in the bee's to work their magic.



1 comment:

  1. Yay for bees! Your little herb garden looks wonderful. I bet your dinners are extra yummy with sprinkles of those in them. Hope you're having a lovely day :) x

    ReplyDelete