Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Pasha

Another knit off of the needle and this one is on its way to warm the head of a friend.

Knitted in Berroco Ultra Alpaca and used the Pasha pattern, it is part of the monthly KAL over at Tangled Yarns

You can not really see the lovey lace pattern in the black.  Will knit this again in a different colour.  I think my head needs one too.

Rav Link

5 comments:

  1. Looks nice and warm...How long did that take you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. I agree one for you would be too perfect !! Happy Knitting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hat looks great on you Kylie!!! You definitely need one for your head as-well..

    Hugs - Jodie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its gorgeous! I love it in the black.
    Funny how much I look forward to your posts now that I am a knitter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! It looks great on you - when are you running the felted slipper KAL!?! :) Hope the market goes well.

    ReplyDelete