Thursday, July 8, 2010

My creative space...

Today,crafting timehas been spent untangling 100grams of 4ply and taking it from a skein to a ball in preparation for knitting tonight. (my resident knot untangler was at work - might have to look into a ball winder and swift down the track)

I have been sitting up way to late watching the Tour de France, that means though that knitting is getting done.

Progress shots for you all.

Dont forget to comment on my 400 post for your chance to be in the giveaway. I will close off entrants tonight and draw the winner in the morning.
Dont forget to pop over to Kootoyoo to see who else is playing.

7 comments:

  1. That is looking very good :)

    I am sitting here cranky that the bank has mucked up our paperwork and settlement, which was meant to be yesterday is now not going to happen until Monday.

    In limbo much?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a stunning color purple! im having a giveaway too! fun times! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this shade of purple! reminds me of fruity ice cream for some reason... yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is looking gorgeous! Like knitting porn to a new knitter like me. Thanks heaps for the list. We stopped off at spotlight today and because of you my list was so much shorter than it started off. So have you got any suggestions of beginner wearable/not beanie or scarf patterns?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous coloured yarn. Stunningly beautiful.
    Such a pretty creative space you've got going on today - 100% lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colour - I love that ball - did your roll it yourself - I have never been able to get an even circle!

    ReplyDelete