Thursday, July 22, 2010

Creative Thursdays

There are ALOT around the traps this week - fingers crossed I will find a little time to visit a few (I often pick a number and then do every ten - so 8, 18, 28...you get the picture. Does anyone get through all of them?)

I am enjoying a quick visit from my parents and have had the chance to do a little knitting. 

Have finished the dress for Amelia - all will be shared later - it is a cute pattern from a talented Canadian knitter and designer.

So, I have rewarded myself and cast on the Pasha.

and sat down to read the artical in Notebook about Retro Mummy.  What a lovely read and four great patterns. I think that I might even have to get the sewing machine out soon.

5 comments:

  1. Haven't yet got the new notebook mag but I'm looking forward to sitting down with a hot coffee and biscuit and reading it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, can't wait to see that dress - a very tantalising glimpse!
    (and no, I never come anywhere near getting through them all!)
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that purple border...looks gorgeous! And your new project looks beautiful! A catch up would be lovely too. Hope you're having a lovely visits with your parents :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely knitting :) Looking forward to seeing the dress - great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried getting through them all one week.... but learned my lesson, and tend to make a random journey through as many as I can! Looking forward to seeing your projects in full!

    ReplyDelete