I let the random generator do it's thing.
Congratulations to:
Kate of Foxlane.
Thanks to all who commented and who follow - and to the new followers. The name thing - I might sit on it for a week or two. A change is as good as a holiday (or so they say) and as I could really do with a holiday at the moment, maybe a change is just what I need.
Kate, I will be sending you an email - I think I know exactly what to send you.
And I will leave you with
{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - caputuring a moment from the week.
A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savour and remember.
Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend.
Hooray! I am super excited. Thanks Mr random thingy for picking me. Now that I am a knitter (sort of) it seems all the more wonderful to win your giveaway.
ReplyDeleteCongrats once more on the 400+ posts.
Off to email you my deets now.
have a wonderful weekend. X
lovely, sweet moment!
ReplyDeletebig congrats to Kate ♥
Ah, gotta love sibling love! So cute. They are growing up quickly!
ReplyDeletecongratulations Kylie!!! sorry I missed your giveaway, lucky Kate
ReplyDeleteA very sweet photo of your two together, one to be captured and remembered.
ReplyDeleteAw, sweet pic!
ReplyDeleteThey should be best of mates for the rest of their lives and look up to each other Love grandpa and Grandma oooooooooooooxxxxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteyay for lucky kate!! xo m.
ReplyDelete