Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Creative Space

has a pile of Works in Progress in it this week.

I am itching to cast on something new - but am stopping myself. 

On the WIP pile is a beanie and little bubba blue vest (to be finished and gifted on Saturday)

Joining together a blanket so my Mum can take it back to Mackay with her (she did the knitting portion of it - humm - she must not know that I despise joining things together)

An almost finished shawl - just have to weave in the ends)
A few things to sew up for a swap

That 70's Dress - test knit - am running out of the main yarn.

Off to finish off a few things and stop myself from looking at new ball of yarn calling my name.

Grab yourself a hot drink and head over to Kootoyoo.

7 comments:

  1. I admire your self control. Pasha looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours in the test knit. I know the feeling about too may W.I.P. , I am the same at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you are such a good mentor...you keep me focused on my task when you do it too. Everything looks so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mm, the test knit is gorgeous.
    I have a few ends to weave in myself...
    Ahhh that yarn is divine! Look away, look away! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what lovely lovely yarn you have there... I'm all soft blue with yarn envy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of lovely stuff you've been doing. I understand about the restless urge :)

    ReplyDelete