Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Stash is not Stash...

if it is gifted.

A gift from the lovely Steph,  I am so blessed to have found such a wonderful friend.

...if it is not for you (this will be turned into a shawl for my grandmother)

...if it is going to be gifted as part of a swap

... if it was purchased from a fair
... if it was purchased from an open day.

...if it is prize yarn
Biggan 8ply x 2balls as part of their monthly comp on Ravelry

...if it is the next project on the needles...

... Humm... The boxes are now filled to the brim and overflowing with yarny goodness. Best go knit.

2 comments:

  1. So glad I stumbled across your blog - and a Brisbane girl too! Love that you are a fellow crafter. Your designs are gorgeous - you make me want to pick up the knitting needles, if only I had the patience! Look forward to your next post. Michelle

    ReplyDelete