Sunday, January 31, 2010

A New Hat

for a girl to head off to Kindergarten


Not overly impressed with the pattern's instructions - the way they put it together is a little confusing.

The end result however is cute and Amelia was happy with it.  So I guess that is all that matters.  Oh it gives great coverage to her face from the sun - so another plus.

7 comments:

  1. Amelia looks very gorgeous in her new hat - I tried some in Dec and had to put them on hold as my cutting was all over the place! Yours look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a cutie! I have a hat pattern (I have had it for a while) that I need to try for the kids. I was just looking at it the other day. I think this is the year to do it...maybe

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute hat and model! :) Off to Kindy already, gosh time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay on Kinder, and yay on the hat, it looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks really cute on her! It actually looks like one that I bought for Munchkin.

    Pity about the instructions (don't you just hate that?!) but as you say she loves it and that's all that matters :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet hat Kylie. Miss G has one in a similar style ad loves it too. At least it will be easier to make the second time around!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! I love the ice cream fabric.

    ReplyDelete