Friday, January 22, 2010

Twinkle Little Star Refashion Frock GROSGRAIN GIVEAWAY!!!!


What a devine dress. Something that started out as something so drab and grey and boring could end up looking so devine and cute. This is the brain child of the ever so talented Grosgrain.

I can see myself wearing this to the next mess function, what do you think? So go and check it out - but dont enter cause I would really like to win.

3 comments:

  1. OH that Grosgrain lady is incredible!! That was a refashion from an op shop, i mean, amazing change. She's having her baby today too, yes, i've been stalking her blog. I can never find anything decent at op shops!!
    I can see you in that style at a mess function for sure. I haven't been to anything dressy & Army for about 7 years. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday special boy!! Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You would look devine in that! Talk about 'Pretty In Pink' fashion makeover guru!

    ReplyDelete