This will be in the mail and on its way to Canberra to baby Matilda very soon. Our dear friends had a little girl just before Christmas. A very much loved and wanted surprise for this special family. So I thought that she needed an extra special little knit.
It looks so cute on Amelia large beanie kid and I can't wait to get a picture sent to me on Matilda in it. You will definitly be seeing this knit again. I have plans to upsize it for Amelia (the pattern unforunatly only goes to a size 24 months) and I am thinking I could pull one on myself on a cool night.
Needle: US 6 / 4.0 mm
Yarn: Bendigo Woollen Mills Classic 8 Ply 0.4 skeins = 159.5)Link to my Ravelry page.
That is so very sweet! :)
ReplyDeleteOh yes that is very , very nice love it !
ReplyDeleteWow, that is right, babies are so small.... beanie kid sized! That whirligig is adorable and you sure knit it up quickly. Well done!
ReplyDeleteSeriously gorgeous!! Remember in like 2006 or 2007 i bought a tiny tiny bear with a beaded tutu from you . . . my niece still cherishes it. Beautiful, amazing detailed work as always Kylie, simply gorgeous. Welcome to Canberra little bear!! Love Posie
ReplyDeleteLove it! I must cast this on soon!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely surprise parcel for their gorgeous surprise package.
ReplyDeleteLove your rain photos too.
I can understand if your little man doesn't know what "rain" is.... Sometimes is so long between visits.
I've decided to intersperse confusing knitting with some nice, plain, comforting (possibly boring) patons or cleckheaton patterns after finishing the current job on hand. Whirligig will have to wait to the latter half of the year!
ReplyDeleteThat's very cute! I hope you're enjoying the nicer weather.
ReplyDeleteit looks lovely, i'm sure they will love it!
ReplyDeleteso pretty ... the style and the colour
ReplyDelete