Monday, January 25, 2010

Two...


in the blink of an eye.  How on earth did that happen.

This little man turned two today.


It's hard to believe that you have been with us for that long.  But then to think of it, it is now hard to think of a time that you were not with us. 

You are a true boy.  You are happiest when you are outside and adore your sister.  You are a man of few words - but they are coming and you make yourself known all the same.  You can stop a tantrum as quickly as it started and you are our silent achiever- if I can't hear you, you must be found.


Happy Birthday little man.  Hope that you had a great day and we look forward to sharing your third year with you.

12 comments:

  1. Oh Baden is so like Daddy now!! Happy Birthday. I saw you last January here in Canberra when he was 1, that has flown!! Have a fabulous day.
    Was swimming today with another Army family, they have a 24th January little girl, her Daddy would have loved her to be an Australia Day baby too. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy @nd Birthday...time flies by way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Brithday Baden. I hope you all had an awesome day Kylie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two already :o I remember when he was born, my how time flies in Blogland ;)

    Happy Birthday Baden !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear, it only gets from faster from here! Happy birthday little Man!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Baden! Boy you have grown up quickly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huge Happy birthday to Baden, hope you all have a wonderful day xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Baden! two already!
    Have fun being a terrific two.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Baden!
    How big you are now :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh happy birthday little one! two! I still remember when he was born and hearing about it on EB!!!!

    everyone is getting older!

    Corrie;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday to your little man. WOW! Hasn't that flown... I must say your little girl looks very grown up in her new hat too xx

    ReplyDelete