Monday, January 18, 2010

Dreaming of...




being here.




Where it is cool.  I suddenly thought that I did not share our snow trip with you (back in August) 



Nice to look back on today though and dream - it is a hot, humid day here today.

6 comments:

  1. wow that snow looks soooo wonderful! happy new year Kylie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool change here today and after Possum's swimming lesson I got out of the pool feeling like the guy in the last photo...

    Looks like it was a great holiday snow stop :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures of the snowman wearing the knitted beanies! I wish you could send some of that coolness up our way, it's been so hot up here too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I wish we could have some snow up here, you can swim through the air at the moment, it's so humid and sticky. yay for snowmen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does that mean when i'm living in Brisbane this time next year, i'll miss Canberra's snow?? I think some of our best families times have been in the snow, 4 children flying off a toboggen, hilarious!! Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you all had plenty fun!! Such a great snowman!! It is snowing here in Durham NC right now, I am hoping it will accumulate enough for us to make a snowman!! It snowed here last weekend too and we were just thrilled!! You can come visit our blog to see our photos an da hilarious little sled too: http://joeyandaleethea.com/blog

    ReplyDelete