Monday, February 1, 2010

Feb 1st

...how did that happen - a month already.

How did you go with the first month of your New Years Resolution?

And how many Memes and Challenges did you manage to sign up for?

I started off the year with this list

Lets see how I went:  Red - not completed, Blue - finished, Purple - Added and Completed

Baden's Birthday - Hat, Tool Belt, Shorts and Appliqued top

Baby Gift - Whirligig Shrug
New Niece (unborn) - Knitted Socks and Beanie, Sewn Nappy Cover and Dress
Amelia - Finish off Kindy Sheets and Bag, Hat
Baby Shower Gift - (sew unknown) knitted socks
Baby Gift - Matching Cross Over Outfits for her and big sister (Yet to be blogged)
January Challenge - Something for me, A new pattern and new recipe
Not too bad - still a few things to finish or take pictures of and blog.

We tried a few recipes out of the Deceptively Delicious Book.  They were nice (expecially the cakes and slices and the chickpea and choc chip biscuits did not last long at all) but dont thing that I would bother with some of the main meals agan.  My two are fairly good eaters and I dont really find the need to hide vegetables for them.


So full steam ahead into February.

The One a Month Challenge will see me create a little something out of Felties and  Cook  up a storm out of 501 Low Carb Recipes.

The 12 Months 12 Sewing Challenges  for February- Something in Knit fabric. Thinking at this moment in time a polo for Baden.

I have also signed up for the 2010 Ravelymics (where crazy knitters from around the world will cast on and knit there little hearts out from the opening ceromony on the 12th until the torch goes out on the 28th of  February) I have the dream of  knitting  February Lady Sweater I will see how I go - but I may even sign up for a few little things - like a pair of easy socks that can be knitted during the day or on the nights when brain power is low.

4 comments:

  1. I love a girl who t5racks her progress ... I did the same last week and I will pretty happy with how I'm going but I can see if it was a comp you'd be winning. Way to go so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH i want to see your Mushroom Girl, looks so cute!! Hope you're OK & you got my SMS & Kate's too. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one impressive list! I can't seem to join challenges because for some reason signing up makes me lose interest ans procrastinate and then stress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've done pretty well! Can't wait to see your mushroom girl, she looks very cute!

    My baby girl was given a February Sweater and it is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete