Sunday, February 7, 2010

Showering the Mum to Be

Yesterday I attended the baby shower of my cousin. (It is lovely being in the same city as family and being able to attend such special occasions)

The sex of the bub is unknown, so I descided to knit a beanie and socks in a rainbow theme and if said babe is a girl will crochet a flower for the beanie. (thanks to the girls over at Crafty Mamas who thought that rainbow was the way to go)

The gift was well recieved.

Now the waiting game.  Mel has another 5 weeks to go and then I can create something special for the little boy or girl.

7 comments:

  1. ohhh jinx I have used that eact yarn such a cute colourway! The mama to be looks so happy with your precious gifts...great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! And yes...looks like the mommy to be looks very very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow I love all those bright colours , great gift !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous - they will be so cute on a little one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're gorgeous Kylie, a very wise choice.

    ReplyDelete