Friday, February 12, 2010

On your marks...

Get Ready...

Knit...

I have once again signed up for the Ravelympics - the winter ones this time.  As mentioned previously I am going to knit myself a Feb Lady Sweater.

So here is everything ready.  I have signed up in the teammine challenge and yes you see chocolate -what can I say, I was told too.

I would also like to get the woodland shawl finished and put away - that would make one Christmas gift made and finished with 10 months to spare. I have already completed 9 repeates and the pattern calls for 12 - but I might make it a little longer.


Unfortunatly I will not be sitting in front of the TV tomorrow knitting.  We are taking a little weekend getaway and heading bush.

See you all on Monday - My Wordless Weekend pic wll magically appear while we are away.

3 comments:

  1. OMG ravolympics a feb lady sweater adn a bush weekend away!! You guys have everything happening at once up there :)
    Love the pink booties also.... how precious is the pix of your little one holding them in her hands...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you lot heading bush. I feel like I need a holiday but we are watching every penny because moving seems to leave you cash poor for a couple of months.

    Really like that sweater, might add it to the below mentioned booties and put it in my que. I only knit for the small people but really need to change that one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy knitting super girl, oh must send you those needles. First 2 weeks of school is always so full on, more for me than the children, they cruise along. Have been super busy but will post on Monday, love Posie

    ReplyDelete