from here...
On the knitting front - what can I say. With views and water to swim in I only managed two rows.
And a photo from Eme's view, lovely to find somewhere to take our four legged friend.
And of course the Camper Van. Designed by my talented Hubby with help from my Father in Law to put it altogether (and the use of his workshop)
What beautiful views Kylie, no wonder you only knitted two rows!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely spot, love the camper van.
ReplyDeleteOh I love it there. I used to take the Lions Rd when I had to work in Casino from the Brisbane office. Such a great drive. I used to stop at the ranger's hut at the border and have coffee. I was a regular on that stretch!
ReplyDeleteGreat camper van too, very clever DH and FIL :)
So much better things to do than knit (did I say that? LOL) ... well maybe to admire that diy camper van set up. Amazing.
ReplyDeleteLovely views Kylie, just gorgeous. The campervan looks great!
ReplyDeleteFabulous, camping looks like so much fun. How do you get your soldier to do it, mine refuses, well maybe when we move to sunny Queensland?? Camper trailer is the way to go, off road & 4WD but for 6?? Love Posie
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous get away!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm not really into camping with 400 people either, after the Easter rush sounds fantastic...
Hugs
Jodie :)
Thanks so much for dropping by my blog - I was excited to see your comment.
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are just gorgeous - I'm glad you had a good time:)
Looks like the perfect camping spot! Family holidays are always lots of fun.
ReplyDeleteI am so envious of your gorgeous camper trailer well done to your man and FIL.
ReplyDelete