We are Home
Well Amelia and I are back after our trip to QLD. I did not get as much done as I would have liked as we were both sickies while away! We did not even get to swim in the ocean (A little sad really!)
While away I managed to sew Amelia a little 'Twirly Skirt' from the tutorial of the very talented House on Hill Road
I love the material in this - the photo was actually taken on CanTeen day and I made the skirt so Amelia had something to wear to a Soccer presentation night with Grandpa (I can remember going to these occasions as a child and wearing red - so I could not resist, and ofcourse Grandpa was thrilled to show off his little girl!) It is actually a very easy pattern and so easy to read! I whipped this little number up in about an hour after cutting it out!

Oh what a gorgeous skirt. The prints are adorable.
ReplyDeleteVery cute skirt. Amelia looks super cute wearing it.
ReplyDelete