Tuesday, November 20, 2007

In Thrifty Heaven

During our Holidays in Queensland I managed to get a little op shopping in and I think that I cleaned them out of there patterns. Just check out these goodies.

I also picked up a few books, I love the Henny Penny one, it has pictures threw it in place of words. And of course I could not resist this material smurf book!

I think that I am now on an opshopping ban - DH has told me that I need to start making somethings with everything that I have collected - my little cupboard is overflowing!

6 comments:

  1. Wow you scored with your op shopping in Qld! Nothing like that here is there?

    The flies are DISGUSTING. Must be the recent rain that's brought them out. It was nowhere near this bad over the past few years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Kylie! The patterns are gorgeous - I love the little smock-style one - looks like an artists smock - have fun with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds Kylie. I can't wait to see some of the outfits you make. So glad you are home...it must be nice to settle back into your own place...even if it is so hot - I am with you on the heat I love the humidity up here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! I don't like op-shopping bans! Though I need to impose one on myself. Hope it's not for too long.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so fabulous! I adore that button up shirt/smock pattern. And of course the smurfs are cute too! I bought some sporty smurf sheets on ebay recently.

    ReplyDelete