Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Work in Progress Wednesday!

A few of you have asked how the pregnancy is coming along. Well I am growing - yes growing is what occurs when one is pregnant - although I have not put on as much weight as I did with Amelia and I put that down to having Morning, Noon and Night sickness for twenty weeks this time around.Here is a photo of my bump as I see it at the moment. I have lost my feet - yes they are gone... Tim is currently still in our old location and will make the move up to be with us on Friday. And I am so looking forward to that. Just in time for Christmas and to get Miss A settled before this bump becomes a crying, feeding baby!
Will add some new pictures when there is someone else here to hold the camera for me!

6 comments:

  1. wow... you look beautiful...
    luv Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kylie, you look so lovely.
    I so wish I had photos of myself pregnant. We should all take heaps of pics. You look very healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh Kylie what a lovely round bump you have!
    Bet you're couting down til Tim arrives - it's your last sleep now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kylie you look fantastic! I wish I was a "watermelon smuggler"! hehe! I don't know how you get so much done though!

    ReplyDelete