Feeling HOT! HOT! HOT!
Oh the heat is getting to me! Now I know that it was less than a year ago that I was living in Darwin, But give me humidity anyday! This inland Australian Dry Heat is knocking both Amelia and I around - Not to mention the flies! Man they are a pest and I am seriously thinking of walking around with a full body net on (That would be a sight let me tell you)
Anyway - enough about that - I am in the process of making a few Christmas presents and a few other things at the moment... Here is a sneak peak of something I am working on for Amelia - All will be revealed by the 30th of November. Oh and I am not a pyromaniac (I promise!)
I hope a cool breeze blows your way soon Kylie.
ReplyDeleteAre you making one of those cute advent calendars? Can't wait to see what you're up to.
I was a tad worried Kylie when I saw this picture. Can't wait to see what you are making
ReplyDeleteGosh, Kylie, that's a lot of matches. Can't wait to see what you make with it :)
ReplyDeleteThat looks like it might be one of those advent box drawer thingys!! I look forward to seeing the finished project.
ReplyDelete