Saturday, November 17, 2007

EB Doll Quilt Swap!

While on holidays I participated in the EB Quilting Girls first Doll Quilt swap. Amelia received an little square quilt featuring pinwheels and backed with dog fabric from Bec - Thanks Bec she loves it and with the little extra piece that you sent I think that I might make her a new pram liner.

I made a little quilt for a Dog and Horse loving girl over in WA. I almost had to make another as Amelia loved it so much - but I am thinking that I will embroider a dog onto another piece and turn it into a library bag for her. I made it on Mum's old faithful Bernina (which I hope that she never gets rid off) It may be heavy and noicey - but she has NEVER had a problem with and and sews when she wants to sew something - what more could a girl want really!

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Love Bec's quilt, lovely work Bec! And I have seen your quilt IRL Kylie, its so sweet! Great job girls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilts are both lovely! The quilting that you have done for the doggy quilt is just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the dog hand embroidered on? You have done an amazing job and you are so clever with all that hand quilting.

    ReplyDelete