Thursday, October 18, 2007

A Holiday Update

Sorry that this little blog has been a little quiet of late. Amelia and I are currently on holidays in Sunny Mackay (LOL - I type this as it is starting to rain!)

I am not getting very much crafting done at the moment - with moving and being sickies it just is not working! So a few photos to keep you all entertained unti I am back in the world of Blogland!

Our New Home

Amelia Turns 2

A raggady edge throw and dog softie for our new nephew
Some Jumping Castle Fun

On the plane...

Grandma Turns 50!

Smile for the Camera - a family snap!




10 comments:

  1. Love the photo of Amelia on the jumping castle! Too cute! I hope she had a lovely 2nd birthday. The quilt and puppy toy look great. We miss you in sewing land.. hope to see more of you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raggedy edge quilt looks great! Love the shot of Amelia on the plane too, sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to 'see' you again Kylie! Hope you are having a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kylie I love you photos. Amelia is so cute. Can't wait for you to get back to sewing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to hear from you Kylie, sounds like you are having a lvely time back home.
    Love the photos, especially the one on the plane.....too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We were just talking about you the other day. Jelly Wares and I that is.
    Great photos. Hows the pregnacy going? Sick by the sounds of it.
    Hope to here more from you soon.
    Hugs Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  7. so glad you are back...
    lovely pix....luv Abby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgoeus pics!!! Hope you are keeping well!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pics are fabulous! We've missed seeing your updates! Your house looks lovely too. 8 weeks till I post photos of our new house too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh we've missed you and your blog but thanks for the update! how exciting to move into a new house and how cute is little miss amelia on the plane! adorable...did she stay that cheery the entire flight I wonder????

    ReplyDelete