Melbourne Military Officers Ball 2007
We are back from the ball. We had a great time and even had a dance (cant go to a ball without having a bit of a boogie) But I think that highlight of the night was catching up with friends that we had not seen for about four years and not to mention the Chocolate Fondue Fountain, YUMMY! There are a few photos on our Camera that I will upload when I get a chance - but here are a few of the professional ones of Tim and I. Oh and I ended up finding a pair of vintage earrings that I added to the front of the dress.
http://www.photoeventz.com.au/mmob2007/webimages/index.html?show=20070901_can_0106.html
http://www.photoeventz.com.au/mmob2007/webimages/index.html?show=20070901_can_0104.html
Kylie you both look wonderful and your dress turned out stunningly! The earring come brooch on the front was the perfect finishing touch too :)
ReplyDeleteLove the Armoured Corps mess kit too by the way :D
Kylie you both looked fantastic. The dress turned out wonderful and your baby belly looks great
ReplyDeleteyou look fabulous! a million dollars in fact! I hope you got some lovely comments on your dress because you look gorgeous! hubby's not too bad himself!
ReplyDeleteCorrie:)
That baby bump looks so cute Kylie! You did a wonderful job with the dress, and the earings ste it off perfectly. Glad you had a great night!
ReplyDeleteAwww Kylie, you look lovely! You did such a good job on your dress! Absolutely gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful Kylie, you did a wonderful job with your dress.
ReplyDeleteSuch lovely photos of you and hubby :)
You look fabulous Kylie - great job on the dress, and the earring was the perfect touch.
ReplyDeleteOh wow, that looked great! It was the perfect maternity style wasn't it!! I hope you have another ball to go to so you can wear it again. It would be a shame to only wear it once.
ReplyDeleteYou look terrific; well done on making such an amazing dress!
ReplyDeleteYou both look fantastic. That dress turned out really well, and Tim looks really smart too.
ReplyDeleteKylie you look stunning! The dress is amazing you have the pregnant glow!
ReplyDeleteYou both look stunning! I love the little curve of the bubby belly! Awwww!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful. You did such a good job with the dress, you look lovely together! What a cute baby bump :)
ReplyDeleteWow Kylie!!!!! You and your Hubby look sensational. How sweet do you look in that dress with the little baby bump showing? You are just glowing in this photo. Isn't being pregnant just wonderful?
ReplyDeleteJodie
Kylie you look so beautiful. It's so cute how your bump also had its photo taken. You are too talented!
ReplyDelete