Well as you would have all noticed I have managed to fail Blogtoberfest this year in a big way. What can I say, School holidays and two weeks away did not help me in this cause.
Better luck next year.
As a thank you to those that visited and those of you that did such a great job in following along, joining in and the like I am celebrating for all of you with a little giveaway.
Just leave a comment before next Monday (November 7th) and I will draw it randomly (with the help of the little people in the house.
The prize, now that would be handy to know. If you are a knitter (or crocheter) than I will send you 1 ball of Mini Mochi Intense Rainbow Yarn and some super cute buttons.
If you aren't of the yarny crafts then I will knit it into a Rainbow scarf for you (and the buttons). Let me know in your comments what you would prefer.



Oh wow Kylie, that wool is totally GORGEOUS!!! and the buttons too!!
ReplyDeleteWow! What a great prize. I would love it!
ReplyDeleteNot surprised you didn't get through much of Blogtoberfest given your adventures of a camping kind over the month :)
Those buttons are just happy! Awesome!
ReplyDelete*squeal* what delightfully ace yarn that is. Love it!!! The buttons are awesome too... now I'm not sure what I'd do if I won... play with the yarn myself or let you do all the hard work... mmmmm?!?!?
ReplyDeleteThat yarn is yummy-scrummy. I would want to knit it into something myself for sure!
ReplyDeleteLove your posts. and that yarn is scrumptious.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteKylie, I would love for you to knit me a scarf. Firstly because I can't knit and secondly because you have knitted my daughters the most gorgeous beanies I have seen (given to them by the lovely Steph!) we have been back from the snow for a while now but they still wear them!!I l LOVE the colours too!!
ReplyDeleteKym (Potts.family@optusnet.com.au)
Oooooh I'm in two minds. I don't knit or crochet but my sister does and this would make a great gift for her but then again I could be completely selfish and ask you to knit the scarf for me! If I win I will choose :)
ReplyDeleteWhat fabulous colours!
ReplyDeleteI would love for you to knit me a scarf in this yummy yarn
That is such lovely yarn - the colours are fantastic!! I would have to have a go at making something for my little princess with it I think :)
ReplyDeleteGosh, Kylie. Beautiful prize. I do knit a little myself ;)
ReplyDeleteThose buttons are delightful! Umm, would it be wrong of me to say Ihave too many WIP on the hooks and needles and askyou to knit it should I win? I'd buy you a coffee and cake ;)
ReplyDeleteGreat prize! The yarn and the buttons look fabulous. Thanks for offering this giveaway.
ReplyDeleteLovely giveaway! either prize would be wonderful to win! Thank you for your generosity and the chance to win.
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Mexico ~
wow, wow, wow! I SOOOO want to win that amazing yarn and those cute buttons! **fingers crossed**
ReplyDeleteGorgeous giveaway Miss. Divine prize. I think I'd knit it into something myself. In fact I am dying to get my hands on some yarn so I can do just that.Fingers crossed. xx
ReplyDeleteThe yarn and buttons are beautiful! I do knit so I would prefer them as is.
ReplyDeleteI would love to enter, but only if you don't mind posting to the UK! I LOVE that rainbow colourway, it looks amazing to knit with!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness I can't believe you would part with that gorgeous yarn, if you are willing and I am the winner I would love to have it.
ReplyDeleteI only just saw your comment about moving back to Pukka, LMK when you do.
ohhhhhhh rainbow-licious-ness how I covet you!!
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness! that yarn looks absolutely divine! DIVINE!
ReplyDelete*Just* found your blog and lovin' it!
ReplyDeleteIf I win the giveaway, I'd like the yarn + buttons please! Whereever DID you find those buttons?? They are to die for! :D
xo,
wink
what a beautiful giveaway! I would love to win the yarn and the buttons. They're so sweet! I love bright colours. Thank you for the great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteVery gifted love dad and mum ooxx
ReplyDelete