This only took one ball of Mini Mochi and it is Divine - If you are looking for a rainbow scarf then this is your wool (although Amelia has advised me that it is not a correct rainbow as it doesn't have pink in it - I can't keep everyone happy) All of the pattern and yarn details can be found on Ravelry.
I have an extra ball here and I might just have to cast one on for myself. I have a few things that I have to do first (at the top of the list is a bolero for a bride ekkk - exciting and terrifying all at the same time)
And we have a house - now lets hope that everyone involed plays nice and
Hope that everyone is having a colourful creative day.




Really gorgeous work Kylie, love it, a can sing a rainbow, bummer, it's raining in Canberra today, love Posie
ReplyDeleteLove the scarf. Good job on the scarf. We are still waiting on homefind access. Dreary day here today too.
ReplyDeleteThe colours are divine!and looks really soft too :) Happy Ekka Kylie! :)
ReplyDeletePink or no, it is gorgeous and I still want to steal it from you!
ReplyDeleteLove the colours! So glad you have a house, is it in Posie land as you thought earlier this year or somewhere else?
ReplyDeleteI see a rainbow and it is beautiful. Wonderful work! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful yarn and scarf
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful scarf! Love the rainbow!
ReplyDeleteA lovely scarf! :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful scarf!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Kylie!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the big move.
Devine scarf Kylie :)
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful!
ReplyDeleteEva
I've really enjoyed reading your blog, Kylie. Have a great time working through your Brisbane bucket list! :-)
ReplyDeleteThis scarf is AWESOME Kylie!!! I love the yarn and can't wait to pop on over to your Ravelry to read more about it..
ReplyDeleteJodie :)
Absolutely LOVE your rainbow scarf! One day I will learn to knit and that is the thing I want to make!!! Maybe next winter...
ReplyDelete